Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why did i come to Macon State College?

       The reason i came to macon state college is so i could be close to home, and my job. i work at Publix, and im full time. i intend to make that my career so im gonna stick with it. Publix is paying for pretty much all of my college so they have helped me out alot in the past couple of years. i am still living at home but most of the time im not there. im usually at school or working so its not a hassle ever being around my parents too long. Macon State seems to be a good school, i like it so far. Everyone seems to be so chill so i think it will be fun here. it feels good to finally be in college, freedom is everything and we finally have it here. Im ready to meet new people and start something new finally. I like all of my professors so far, they all seem like they actually care about their job and are always willing to help their students which makes school that much better. the only hassle is parking if you dont have an early class. you have to park way out and it takes forever to walk that far. For the most part, Publix is whats keeping me going, i love it there and my co-workers are like family. i hope to be there until i retire. its the greatest place ever! Publix is the future defenition of customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment